Sunday, March 8, 2020

Available for being molested in a car tonight starting at 10pm in Baltimore, 3/8/20


Available for being molested in a car tonight starting at 10pm in Baltimore.

At 9pm, Mistress Heidi and Lady Kyleigh will sissify me. Then my hands will be cuffed behind me, belts used on my arms and torso, a large collar on my neck very tightly and I will be ball-gagged. Right before 10pm, I will taken to a car where Damselgrabber will take the first shift in driving around the following neighborhoods and places: Fells Point, the Block, Mount Vernon and SoBo.

I will be placed in the backseat, on the right window. As we drive around, Mistress Heidi and Lady Kyleigh will take turns molesting me, then one of them will trade with Damselgrabber for driving while he molests me. I am to be kept in a state of constant arousal but not allowed to cum.

Periodically, we will stop and park and let people watch. If they decide to, they will roll down the window and allow a bystander to also molest me. I am only allowed to cum if I am touched by someone on the street.

This is to go until around midnight. Then I will be returned and used as a sissy-slut for all three.

Everyone knows I am a dirty, slutty, piece of shit, sissy-bondage-whore. If I could, this is how I would be 24-7.

My name is Stephanie and I am a sissy-bondage-cock-whore and a willing victim.

sissystephanie2008@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment