Sunday, January 5, 2020

Available for use at a convention, 1/10 to 1/12



At the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor. If you would like a sissy-bondage-cock-whore to tie up and molest for a few hours, please notify me at sissystephanie2008@hotmail.com to set it up.



Ground rules.

1. Must be 18 or older. And be able to prove it with valid ID. No minors allowed.
2. Your gender does not matter.
3. Respect hard limits we set up.
4. Must have a place close by to go to, hotel room, van, a place with privacy within a block of the convention.
5. I will require photos and video taken by you with my equipment (to ensure ID privacy), so that my owners and tops may enjoy them.



I look forward to being your sissy-bondage-cock-whore, with men, woman or both.



P.S.  I would like to try being a kigurumi...



No comments:

Post a Comment